The White Tunic Features:
- Paneni's White Tunic features hand-embroidered floral work on the back & front. We pick work that can only be done with our hands.
- The shirt has four Mother of Pearl buttons.
- Cotton-Satin to keep you happy and comfortable.
- After our designer works on the design and we're ready to roll, the designs are then transferred to the cloth.
- The cloth is then cut and pattered to exact measurements.
- The cloth then is embroidered! This particular White Tunic took us over seven hours of work in embroidery alone, with that every garment made is slightly different from each other. Small hand imperfections are what make it so wonderful!
- The cloth is tailored and stitched to perfection each time!
- Skilled artists with over 18 years of experience make each piece with their expertise and love!
Know more about Paneni's Processes
Hand-Crafted ExpertiseView Collections
All Paneni Garments are specially made by an artist for you!
We design each piece and each piece takes hours of work!
High Quality Trims
All trims sourced are of high quality and we never source any plastic trims!
Sustainability starts with consciousness! Sustainability starts with us & you!
Tailored to PerfectionCustomise
Each Paneni Garment that goes out to you is tailored to standard fits and perfection. Need a custom fit - reach out to us!
if your garment is hand-painted
hand- wash in cold water
if your garment is hand-embroidered
dry clean only
if your garment is painted & embroidered
hand-wash in cold water