Collection: '21 Men's Denim
The eagle jacket is one of our first embroidered designs and we are beyond excited to share it with the world! The jacket has been embroidered with Zari, Sequin, Silk Thread, Beads, Expertise and lots of love!
The Eagle Jacket Features:
- The Eagle's Wings, legs & beak have been made of gold metallic thread mixed with bronze thread.
- The Eagle's Tail has been made from sequin.
- The fire has been made with four different colour beads.
- The body has been made with white metallic thread and has been outlined with black metallic thread.
The Denim Jacket Features:
- The denim jacket has been hand-crafted and hand-embroidered with love!
- The material is 100% cotton. Fabric for the denim jacket feels thick and does not stretch, we source quality fabric.
- It sports two pockets on the outside and two secret pockets on the inside. (more pockets, fewer problems)
- This denim jacket requires over 60 hours worth of patience, skill and effort.
Black Blouse II
The Black Blouse Features:
- Paneni's Black Blouse features hand-embroidered floral work on the side of the buttons and the back of the sleeve. We pick work that can only be done with our hands.
- The shirt gets buttoned up with three Mother of Pearl buttons.
- Cotton-satin to keep you happy and comfortable.
- After our designer works on the design and we're ready to roll, the designs are then transferred to the cloth.
- The cloth is then cut and pattered to exact measurements.
- The cloth then is embroidered! This particular Black Blouse took us over seven hours of work in embroidery alone, with that every garment made is slightly different from each other. Small hand imperfections are what make it so wonderful!
- The cloth is tailored and stitched to perfection each time!
- Skilled artists with over 18 years of experience make each piece with their expertise and love!