Collection: Women’s Winter Collection ‘22
The Shibori Denim Jacket Features:
- The manual-resist technique that creates patterns unevenly all over the fabric making each piece different from the next makes this piece so special. The resulting patterns are often Japan's appreciation of beauty in imperfection. The concept is also known as Wabi-Sabi.
- Paneni often seeks design inspiration from Japan's handicrafts and design techniques.
The Denim Jacket Features:
- The denim jacket has been hand-crafted with love!
The material is 100% cotton. Fabric for the denim jacket feels thick and does not stretch, we source quality fabric.
fabric: 11-ounce dyed denim
- The colour of this denim jacket will have a slight bleed as indigo is a colour that always bleeds. Simply dry clean or hand wash in cold water.
- It sports two pockets on the outside and two secret pockets on the inside. (more pockets, fewer problems)
- This denim jacket requires over 6 hours worth of patience, skill and effort.
Know more about Paneni's Processes
Hand-Crafted ExpertiseView Collections
All Paneni Garments are specially made by an artist for you!
We design each piece and each piece takes hours of work!
High Quality Trims
All trims sourced are of high quality and we never source any plastic trims!
Sustainability starts with consciousness! Sustainability starts with us & you!
Tailored to PerfectionCustomise
Each Paneni Garment that goes out to you is tailored to standard fits and perfection. Need a custom fit - reach out to us!
if your garment is hand-painted
hand- wash in cold water
if your garment is hand-embroidered
dry clean only
if your garment is painted & embroidered
hand-wash in cold water