Collection: '21 Denim
Sashiko (刺し子, meaning "little pokes" or "small piercing") is a form of functional embroidery that was used around the Edo Era by farmers to mend their clothing. Its origins are from Japan.
The Sashiko Denim Jacket Features:
- The entire back has been fixed with one with another with random patterns of Sashiko Embroidery.
- The front also features embroidery on top of the pockets and below the collar.
The jacket has our name signed with white thread.
The Denim Jacket Features:
- The denim jacket has been hand-crafted and hand-embroidered with love!
- The material is 100% cotton. Fabric for the denim jacket feels thick and does not stretch, we source quality fabric.
- It sports two pockets on the outside and two secret pockets on the inside. (more pockets, fewer problems)
- This denim jacket requires over 40 hours worth of patience, skill and effort.
Know more about Paneni's Processes
Hand-Crafted ExpertiseView Collections
All Paneni Garments are specially made by an artist for you!
We design each piece and each piece takes hours of work!
High Quality Trims
All trims sourced are of high quality and we never source any plastic trims!
Sustainability starts with consciousness! Sustainability starts with us & you!
Tailored to PerfectionCustomise
Each Paneni Garment that goes out to you is tailored to standard fits and perfection. Need a custom fit - reach out to us!
if your garment is hand-painted
hand- wash in cold water
if your garment is hand-embroidered
dry clean only
if your garment is painted & embroidered
hand-wash in cold water