Collection: '21 Denim
Sashiko (刺し子, meaning "little pokes" or "small piercing") is a form of functional embroidery that was used around the Edo Era by farmers to mend their clothing. Its origins are from Japan.
The Sashiko Denim Jacket Features:
- The entire back has been fixed with one with another with random patterns of Sashiko Embroidery.
- The front also features embroidery on top of the pockets and below the collar.
The jacket has our name signed with white thread.
The Denim Jacket Features:
- The denim jacket has been hand-crafted and hand-embroidered with love!
- The material is 100% cotton. Fabric for the denim jacket feels thick and does not stretch, we source quality fabric.
- It sports two pockets on the outside and two secret pockets on the inside. (more pockets, fewer problems)
- This denim jacket requires over 40 hours worth of patience, skill and effort.