The Beige Blouse Features:
- Paneni's Beige Blouse features hand-embroidered floral work on the top left corner. A tapering tendril dropping from the top. We pick work that can only be done with our hands.
- The front gets buttoned up with six Mother of Pearl buttons.
- 100% cotton to keep you happy and comfortable.
- The top has been stitched for the requirement of a relaxed fit.
- After our designer works on the design and we're ready to roll, the designs are then transferred to the cloth.
- The cloth is then cut and pattered to exact measurements.
- The cloth then is embroidered! This particular beige top has over six hours of work in embroidery alone, with that every garment made is slightly different from each other. The tendril has been shaded with thread!
- The cloth is tailored and stitched to perfection each time!
- Skilled artists with over 18 years of experience make each piece with their expertise and love!
Know more about Paneni's Processes
Hand-Crafted ExpertiseView Collections
All Paneni Garments are specially made by an artist for you!
We design each piece and each piece takes hours of work!
High Quality Trims
All trims sourced are of high quality and we never source any plastic trims!
Sustainability starts with consciousness! Sustainability starts with us & you!
Tailored to PerfectionCustomise
Each Paneni Garment that goes out to you is tailored to standard fits and perfection. Need a custom fit - reach out to us!
if your garment is hand-painted
hand- wash in cold water
if your garment is hand-embroidered
dry clean only
if your garment is painted & embroidered
hand-wash in cold water