Collection: '21 Denim
This Eye Denim Jacket features embroidery in the form of beautiful wings.
The Eye Denim Jacket Features:
- This eye has been made with aari work, famous to India. It has been embossed to make the eye stand out about 2 inches. Dabka work has been used to make the outlines and little beads have been scattered to make twinkling stars. French Knots have been used to make a river running through the eye symbolic of a tear.
The Denim Jacket Features:
- The denim jacket has been hand-crafted and hand-embroidered with love!
- The material is 100% cotton. Fabric for the denim jacket feels thick and does not stretch, we source quality fabric.
- It sports two pockets on the outside and two secret pockets on the inside. (more pockets, fewer problems)
- This denim jacket requires over 55 hours worth of patience, skill and effort.
Know more about Paneni's Processes
Hand-Crafted ExpertiseView Collections
All Paneni Garments are specially made by an artist for you!
We design each piece and each piece takes hours of work!
High Quality Trims
All trims sourced are of high quality and we never source any plastic trims!
Sustainability starts with consciousness! Sustainability starts with us & you!
Tailored to PerfectionCustomise
Each Paneni Garment that goes out to you is tailored to standard fits and perfection. Need a custom fit - reach out to us!
if your garment is hand-painted
hand- wash in cold water
if your garment is hand-embroidered
dry clean only
if your garment is painted & embroidered
hand-wash in cold water